"like" and "really"

5:11 PM

I haven't written in quite some time, so an update on life and love and other mysteries(...ok, ill never say that again). Things are going great. It is so weird to realize that life is so different in different parts of not only the world, but the U.S. Like, people are so honest in the West/Midwest. Not that you always want as honest as you get, BUT it was really cool to be around people that are ok with who they are. Like, a lot of times here in the good ol' South people get on a kick of being like everyone else, and if they aren't then people arent ok with them. I think different is good. Honest is good. I really like different...I think that is why I like my friends...they are different and honest...it is so refreshing. I really like that. I really like Colorado and Kansas City. I like to say "like" and "really"... oh well.

1 comments:

danmondy said...

I agree.

Pages

Followers